A framework designed for WPF and Silverlight which implements a variety of UI patterns including MVVM (Presentation Model), MVP and MVC. Caliburn is a legacy framework maintained to support existing apps. Future development is focused on Caliburn.Micro.Goals
- Support building WPF/SL application that are TDD friendly.
- Implement functionality for simplifying various UI design patterns in WPF/SL. These patterns include MVC, MVP, Presentation Model (MVVM), Commands, etc.
- Ease the use of a dependency injection container with WPF/SL.
- Simplify or provide alternatives to common WPF/SL related tasks.
- Provide solutions to common UI architecture problems.